ClickPLAY 3 ClickPLAY 3

Hmmm

I played this earlier today so I know that it's awesome. But now I'm having the same problem as 4light.

Deadmen Deadmen

I really like the concept

and the art is well done, and the music suits. But I had a couple of small problems. Two seperate sections of text that overlap at the start, and then the next bit has a part of the text that's unreadable because it's 75% below the screen. Also I think it would be a lot better to include sound effects, gun shots etc. Other than that I liked it, especially the dark atmosphere.
P.S - it needs to be a lot longer

I Am An Insane Rogue AI I Am An Insane Rogue AI

Awesome

I played this game right through to the end. Really addicting and clever. Good job!

Madpet Massacre MOBILE Madpet Massacre MOBILE

Could be better

It's a nice game, but it did get boring pretty quick. I have to agree with gargel-greg, you should have new enemies each round. And the other problem i has was that during the whole game, i only ever had one enemy on screen at a time. Not very challenging.

1924 1924

Grrrrr

Awesome game, really it is. But those silent film style screens appearing EVERY SINGLE TIME I DO ANYTHING is really annoying and frustrating. An option to turn them off would be a good idea in my opinion

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Awesome

Great game. But i hope you don't really think that New Zealand is part of Australia!

Run Jenya Run Run Jenya Run

not very good at all

Finish 5 levels in 5 minutes? I can't even finish the 1st level. As soon as i get to the 4th platform, the character drops straight through. Even with that fixed, it's still an unoriginal game and lacking in so many things

Puchee Puchee

a few issues

It's a great game, but i have to agree with 'bloodisblue'
I died quite a few times even though i clearly wasn't touching the enemy. Also the elevators go way too slow and in some cases arn't even necessary. Also i noticed that even when i wasn't pressing any keys, the 'main character' would slowly drift sideways by itself. Fix these problems and it would be an awesome game!

Canabalt Canabalt

Awesome

Love the graphics, love the simplicity. I've played a few other similar games, but this is definitely my favorite

Runner. Runner.

Not bad

The speed increase makes it pretty challenging. I must say I prefer Canabalt better though